This week I wanted to share another great party appetizer for the upcoming holidays. This buffalo chicken dip has become a fast favorite among my friends and family and I can’t remember the last party I hosted where this wasn’t on the menu! And the best part – it is a super simple recipe!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 cans (10 oz each) of canned chicken (or feel free to make and shred fresh chicken)
- 1/2 cup ranch
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (I use Louisiana hot sauce)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Extra shredded cheese for topping
Mix all of the ingredients together and place in a oven safe container. Top with extra cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes (until it’s warm and the cheese has melted). And done! Feel free to experiment with different cheeses – extra sharp cheddar is good in it too. And for a spicier version, add more hot sauce.
I love serving this dip with tortilla chips, fresh sliced french bread, or celery!
Until next time!